2013年1月24日木曜日

LOVE ME DO



This week I'll introduce about " LOVE ME DO"
First, please listen " LOVE ME DO" with looking the words of "LOVE ME DO".




 ~The words of "LOVE ME DO"~
Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please love me do
Wo ho, love me do

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please love me do
Wo ho, love me do

Someone to love
Somebody new
Someone to love
Someone like you

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please love me do
Wo ho, love me do

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please love me do
Wo ho, love me do
                                                                                         
  

The beatles debut song is "Love me do".Bside of this song is "P.S.I love You".this song was released Octorber 5 1962.When it was released,hit record in UK is 17plase in the best.But there is a gossip that the Beatls'manager,Brian Epstein,bought it up,becouse the sales were concentrated in the vicinity of Liverpool.
On May 30,1964, in "Bill board magazine" that is American music magazine this song won 1place at the weekly ranking,and 14plase at annual ranking.In"cash box"that is American magazine too<it also won 1 place.As a result in America it has recorded sales of more than one million copies.
In the UK,when it was released again in 1982 to comemorate their twenty anniversity,it won forth place.A s a result,in UK it has recorded sales of more than 300 thousand copies.99
Both original version and reissue version,this single song has red label and black label of Parofon,a music company.And original version have scarcity value.Especially the black one is rearerthan the other.Among Beatls' collectors,it is very popular item.
"Love Me Do"is a song that was created when Paul MaCartney has been playing hooky from school.And Jhon Len
 non helped that.Compared to many Beatls' songs,it is quiet song.
"Love" in "Love love me do",beggining ob the song,is repetition of the verb "love",or "Love" in that is a noun."do" is the end of that for rhyme.This song is composed of simple words,so you may be able to follo all words.
Both "Love Me Do" and "P.S. I love you" Poul is the main vorcal.But there is a difficult "Love Me Do " that is singed by Ringo Starr. it is cheerful one. And it is recorded in "Vertical Man-Ringozu return".

Why I introduce LOVE ME DO at first, because it is theire first debut single. I think LOVe ME DO which is their debut song is special one for THE BEATLES. So I want you to know this song at first. When I listened this song first, I didn't like this song very much. but the more I listened this song, the more I liked this song. So i want you to listen this song many times.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿