This week I'll introduce about "HELP!"
First, please listen " HELP!" with looking the words of "HELP!"
~The words of HELP!~
.Help! I need somebody
Help! Not just anybody
Help! You know I need someone
Help!
When I was younger
So much younger than today
I never needed anybody's help in any way
But now these days are gone
I'm not so self-assured
Now I find I've changed my ming
I've opened up the doors
Help me if you can
I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me
And now my life has changed in oh so many ways
My independence seems to vanish in the haze
But every now nad then I feel so insecure
I know that I just need you like
I've never done before
Help me if you can
I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me
When I was younger
So much younger than today
I never needed anybody's help in any way
But now these days are gone
I'm net so self-assured
Now I find I've changed my mind
I've opened up the doors
Help me if you can
I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me
Help me, help me!
(The movie "Help!")
Help! is the second movie of BEATLES. The first BEATLES' movie is A Hard Day's NIght. Both the movies the supervison is Richard Lester.The first movie, A Hard Day's Night, is the film in monochrome but the second movie, HELP! is the color film.
This song is made by Jhon and paul,Lennon=Mccartney. Main vorcalis Jhon. This song have two sides. On one side, it is a disapponted love song with cheerful sound. The other side, it is a grief song of Jhon. When it was released, the member of THE BEATLES lost themselves because of their popularity. Afterword Jhon said " We were disappointed with ourselves, because we overate and overdrank, and we got fat. We cried for help.
This song won 1 place in UK and USA. In Billboard maazine on September 4 1965, the song won 1place at weekly ranking and 6 place at an annual ranking.And in cash box magazine it won 1 place for 3 weeks and 11 place at an annnual ranking.
The song is used Japanese popular TV programs " Nanndmeo Kannteidan" and " Eigo de shabera night". Also in Japanse suparmarket " Ito Yorkado" we can hear this song. I mean this song is loved by all Japansese people.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿